Indoor Soccer Information
Yorkton United FC is happy to announce our Indoor Soccer Registration is now open!
With all the uncertainty around COVID-19, we have decided to split the indoor seasons into 2 season Fall (Sept 28 to Dec10) and Winter (Jan to March). We are working with Public Health and the City of Yorkton to ensure that the environment we provide is safe and meets the standards set forth by the provincial government.
The reasons for breaking the season up are to adjust mini-leagues as necessary to enhance member experience and allow us to evolve our programs as guidelines change. Things may be very different in the winter season than they are in the fall and this will allow us to modify things at that time.
Fall Season Overview
- Fall Indoor Season will be from Oct until Dec (dates to be finalized).
- We will have limited athletes (30 including team staff) in the Flexihall due to provincial gathering limits.
- Currently, intra-provincial travel for soccer is prohibited. We are hoping to receive permission to travel later in the fall.
- U5 and U7 programs will be unchanged. 1 day a week, the fee is $100
- U9 and up programs, we will offer only 1 program, players will train twice a week in a club format and we may look to have intra-club matches on 3-4 Sundays over the course of the fall. The fee is $200
For more detailed information on the fall program click here.
To register click here.
Winter Season Information